What Is The Way Of Uninstall Dell Laser Printer Drivers?
Do you want to install any printer drivers? Are you looking for the process to uninstall your Dell Laser Printer drivers? Read this article carefully and learn to remove your device anytime with easy and quickstep.
Dell Support would like to inform you that it is best to remove any printer drivers before reinstalling any printer drivers that were installed previously. If you do not take this step then some problems can persist in the system from communicating with the device.
Uninstall previous printer drivers using the following steps
- Turn On your Printer first.
- Connect your Dell Laser Printer to your PC.
- Ensure that there is nothing in the print Queue.
- Diagnose by running the Printer Troubleshooter and any primary spooler issues will correct automatically.
Perform the following to uninstall drivers:
- Press & Hold the Windows key and then tap the r key.
- Enter appwiz.cpl, in the run box and then tap the Enter key.
- Click the Device listing that needs to be removed and hit the Uninstall button. Note: If your device is not listed, continue with the step 7.
- Confirm your decision to delete the driver.
- Now restart your system and after the system has started.
- Tap the Windows button and then press the r key.
- Enter Control Panel in the Run box and tap the Enter key.
- Click on the option of View devices & printers.
- Now Right-click the desired printers. Note: If your device is not listed, proceed to step
- Here select Remove device, and hit the Yes button if User Account Control window appears.
- Hit the Yes button on the appeared screen.
- Choose any other printing device left in the list and then click Print server properties.
- Open the Drivers tab and click on your device.
- Hit the Remove button.
- Lastly, restart your system and driver is successfully removed by now.
For any further information and details regarding this blog, you can Contact to expert team. By dialing our toll free Dell Printer Support Number +353-768886326. We will resolve your issues with the best possible ways using the latest technology. You will be assisted with the additional information necessary to avoid the encountered problems in future. Make a call to our customer care number and get the instant help.
Our Recent Dell Support Blogs
- Dell Printer Technical Support Number
- Dell Printer Password Recovery
- Dell Helpline Number
- Dell Support Ireland Expert Number
- Dell Customer Care Number
- How to Reset Dell Password?
- How do I Contact Dell?
- How To Recover Lost Deleted Emails?
- How To Fix Dell Signing Problem?
- Printer Problems Support By Dell Number